вторник, 25 апреля 2017 г.

listening

I don't know what to do. i  to study but always doing something else
I'll help you. Please listen to me
Of course , goon
First, you need to take away all things that stop you working
What do you men
First turn of your music Music doesn't help you study
Ok no music
Put the dog outside
what
Every time dog goes into your room you stop studying  Spot stops you working
Ok
Bye Spot
Have an apple and a glass of water on you desk before you start here you are
why
bacause you don't go to the kitchen for something to drink or to eat
ok
And off you phone
no way
yes it stops you working If you turn it of it's easyer to  You can read your masgaes later
okay
but i cant turn of the Internet on my computer i need it to look for the information
ok
but you can turn of your messages
I know
Mum
Yes
Thanks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий